Job Vacancy: Organist and Choral Accompanist (Piano)Posted by Revd Cody Coyne on Dec 14, 2015 in Blog | 0 comments
Organist and Choral Accompanist (Piano)
Cross Street Unitarian Chapel
Manchester M2 1NL
This is your opportunity to perform weekly in a beautiful, contemporary chapel in Manchester city centre.
1. Have achieved EITHER Grade 8 Piano OR Grade 8 Organ or equivalent and be willing and able to contribute effectively on both instruments.
2. Be able to play for services on Sundays (10:45-11:45AM) and Wednesdays (1-1:30PM). Job-sharing is an option, so please apply even if only one service is a possibility for you.
3. Be able to accompany the church choir, which currently rehearses on Wednesdays evenings 7- 8PM.
4. Be willing and able to work collaboratively with the Minister.
Details of Employment:
1. Pay, based on experience of the successful applicant will be £2500-3000p.a.
2. Standard terms of employment. Paid holiday, including Bank Holidays, is 30 days per year (pro rata).
3. Employment to begin in April 2016
4. Opportunity to use the chapel organ and piano for private teaching, by agreement with the Chapel Keeper, who is responsible for all bookings.
Please email email@example.com to express interest and send your CV, or to ask for further details.
0161 834 0019 is the office phone line.
The closing date for us to receive your enquiries is noon on 31 Jan 2016.
Application emails will be acknowledged within 7 days of receipt.
Interviews to occur in February.